Thank you for joining the Joy Troupe NOVA! We are looking forward to getting to know your family!
This is your “getting started guide” so you can join in on the fun in just three easy steps. Click, share, connect!
- Check our calendar today and give us a “yes” RSVP to three events.
- Bookmark us (If you’re on your phone, just tap the little button at the bottom and use “add to home screen”) so you can check on what’s new.
- Update your membership- email invites for our events go out to our VIPs and playgroup members! Don’t miss things you want to attend.
- Submit family friendly events for inclusion in our Event Picks and local newsletters.
- Tell us about your mom owned business! (Inclusion in our mamapreneur directory is FREE!)
- Help us Get to Know You.
- Join the conversation on Facebook or Twitter. See you soon!
- Wear your name tag at events! The event organizer will almost always bring name tags so everyone can get to know one another without worrying about forgetting anyone’s name.
- Tell a friend. Our emails always have a link that will forward them to a friend, and when you RSVP to one of our events, you have the option to share it with your friends on social media.
- Host an event.
- Volunteer! Our volunteers are on the front line for making friends, and we have SO MUCH FUN!
- Have your contact info ready! Whether you use Mommy Contact Cards or print some business cards at home, be ready to fork over some contact info so folks can get in touch with you later!