In a Nutshell
Guests sip wine and taste dishes from local wineries and restaurants at the fest at Oronoco Bay Park
The Fine Print
Expires Jun 27th, 2015. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must present valid ID at check-in for wine tickets. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Choose from Six Options
- $13 for a food experience at The Alexandria Food & Wine Festival on Saturday, June 27 for one person ($20 value)
- $25 for a food experience for two people ($40 value)
- $13 for a wine experience for one person ($20 value)
- $25 for a wine experience for two people ($40 value)
- $25 for a food and wine experience for one person ($40 value)
- $48 for a food and wine experience for two people ($80 value)
The food experience includes eight tasting tickets that can be used at the various food vendors. The wine experience includes a souvenir wine glass and tastings at any of the wineries.
Alexandria’s Food & Wine Festival
Converging in Oronoco Bay Park for one day, the Alexandria’s Food & Wine Festival brings the area’s best wine producers together in one spot, along with many of the local restaurants and food purveyors. Admission to the festival is free, so visitors can walk around before purchasing something to eat or a full glass of wine from one of the many wineries.
Alexandria’s Food & Wine Festival 100 Madison St. Alexandria, VA 22314
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, the Joy Troupe NOVA will receive a small commission to help fund our activities. Thank you for your support of the Joy Troupe NOVA.